Block Physics Mod
Another cool mod which will be extremely challenging for those who love building things to be as much as realistic as possible. That also means that when building something, you need to rely on the physics as well. This Block Physics Mod will provide you that features, even if it’s going to be a little bit complicated and a pain to use this mod to build things, but it will definitely be a fun mod to play with.
Block Physics Mod is a really cool mod coming up with drastic implications. When you have this mod installed, it will force you to use sturdy blocks and stable construction for your structures or your building stuff to stay or attach together. Basically, the blocks will stack normally without any problem, but without standalone block it won’t be strong enough to hold up the attached one in mid-air.
Once you have place block with no support below, they will fall down to the ground immediately like the gravel or sand. On the other hand, if you use stronger blocks like bricks and planks or those blocks with more structure, you will be easily able to place them on the side of other less stable and structure blocks which will work pretty much the same when you don’t have this mod installed. It’s going to be such a huge challenge for you to try and build things relying on the physics in the world of Minecraft. There will be no more epic building that come up with easily constructing method as you can’t never construct things in mid-air. What will be useful for you, you ask? The new method of building will help you to improve your building still as you need to plan every single block you place much more carefully.
Once you have all of your structures completely built, you might want to place the support blocks below to help supporting and pushing the structures up. By the way, you might want to either back up your save or start a new world before installing this Block Physics Mod as you might end up finding your beloved and favorite structures collapsed in no time.
Block Physics Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Main Features
- This mod make all the blocks when built rely on the real physics as you can’t construct the structure in mid-air anymore
Block Physics Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- Even if this mod will take you time to study and remember all the new constructing structure, but it will help to improve your building skill as much realistic as possible due to the physics
- As this mod is installed to your world, your same old structure building won’t be the same anymore as it’s much harder to build things and you are not allowed to construct things in mid-air
- If you are reckless in building while you have this mod installed, your structures will end up collapsing
- Support block now is heavily needed to help balancing the physics
How to install Block Physics Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
- Download and install Minecraft Forge with the most compatible version first
- Download Block Physics Mod with the most compatible version comparing to your game’s version
- Search for %appdata%
- Open .minecraft folder
- Head into mods folder
- Copy and paste the downloaded file into the mods folder
- Start the game and check if the mod is properly installed and worked