Block Properties Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
Are you interested in some kind of mod that will do a specific thing in your world? It’s like you want some of the blocks in game to be a bit special that you could have fun with it even just a little, so here is the mod that will allow you to do that called Block Properties Mod.
Block Properties Mod is a really cool mod that will allow the player like you guys to customize all blocks, vanilla or otherwise, with anything existed that can be modified. Everything in this mod is completely configurable. Actually, once you have installed this mod it will do nothing to your game if you do not edit its properties files.
The way to use this mod is quite simple as you just install the mod, start the game once to generate five files in your config folder. Those are the files that will allow you to break some blocks faster or slower as it depends. When you mine an ores, don’t you want some more experiences dropped? Or more loot? Maybe you want fire to burn all the things, you can do them all by adjusting the config file.
If you want some new set up that you are the one who control the whole system of the mining and ores stuff which you can do anything you want like making them drop more loot or make it more fragile and stronger which this Block Properties Mod might not be necessary for you at all.
Block Properties Mod Main Features
- All blocks are customized including of Completely configurable drops, break speed, harvest level, xp, flammability, blast resistance, slipperiness, light opacity, brightness, and even sound type
- how to use configs : wiki
Block Properties Mod Pros and Cons
- With this mod installed, you are going to have so much fun just mining the block inside of the cave which this might be the new gaming experience that you will get just from customizing those blocks
- This mod requires Minecraft Forge to work properly
- This mod will only profit you in one exact way which is about breaking block faster
How to install Block Properties Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first before doing anything with the mod
- Download Block Properties Mod in the link download provided below
- Once you click in the download link, just select and download only one version that is most compatible with your game’s version
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft and open it
- Inside this folder, find mods folder and open it
- Copy and paste the downloaded file into the mods folder
- Start the game, check if the mod is worked properly