Blocksmith Hybrid Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10/1.7.2
Blocksmith Hybrid Resource Pack
Do you ever want some blocks in Minecraft to be alive, not that those blocks will move or run xD, but instead of the dying blocks become alive by giving them animation which will make them more interesting and you can enjoy them for the whole time without getting bored. What if there is the resource pack that can do that for you, would you like to try it out yourself? If you do, here you are the pack called Blocksmith Hybrid Resource Pack.
Blocksmith Hybrid Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.7.10 is a pretty impressive resource pack which made by ‘Blocksithed’. As I stated that this pack will add animation to the blocks. First of all, when you already select the pack, what you will see first is the red eye creeper blinking, explode and rebuild from the Letter A of the logo of Minecraft at the main menu screen which look a bit creepier than before. Carrots and potatoes go back and forward like the wind blowing them. The TNT has more details fused and burned, the furnace has fire animation and fire particles. All of the ores now sparkle except the redstone ores that have like electric arts going around and also glow. the rails for the cart now moving. All of the tools and weapons have shiny effects. The nether star spins, the eye of ender blinks, slime ball drips. The sign has writing animation on it. The eggs look like it is hatching. The rotten flesh has fly flying around it. The baked potatoes has smoke particles. Grass and wheat play back and forward. The juke box is like it really hit the beat and the CD is spinning. There are so many things have their own animations which I can not explain all and I would like you guys to check it out yourself.
If you find this awesome Blocksmith Hybrid Resource Pack ridiculously interesting and useful which will help to improve the aspect of the game and your game experience, then you’d better check it out right now!
Blocksmith Hybrid Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 32×32
- This pack will maintain the original texture, but new things coming up which is animated blocks
Blocksmith Hybrid Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Those animations for each items look so impressive
- For those who love playing with the default texture pack would love this one because it maintains and remains the same pack, but improve in the animation of each thing
- This pack have nothing to do with the textures because every single thing in this pack still remain the same
- This pack needs MCPatcher or Optifine to be installed, just choose one, to help improving the aspect of the game without facing bug, glitches or game crashed
How to install Blocksmith Hybrid Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download and install MCPatcher or Optifine
- Download Blocksmith Hybrid Resource Pack
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft
- Look for resourcepacks folder and open it
- Place the downloaded zip file into the resourcepacks folder
- Launch the game
- Select the new resource pack from the texture packs main menu
- Have fun