Another cool mod that give such pressure feeling and eventually increase your blood pressure by its feature is a mod call Bloodmoon Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2. What you are think may be right as this mod gives the world of Minecraft another special event that will randomly risen where everything becomes red just like blood that creep you out.
Bloodmoon Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a mod that add one special night to the world of Minecraft where the bloodmoon is shined and everything becomes merciless where tons and hordes of mobs will drawn to you no matter how far they are away from you. By default, it only has a 5% chance of this bloodmoon to happen whenever the sun sets.
This Bloodmoon Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 gives players such pressure and some tensions to the game as well when this bloodmoon is being held, at the middle of the night. You can barely see anything 5-6 blocks away which mean that it’s going to extremely challenging. Let’s see how skill you are, when you only have a second to turn around the direction where the mobs are facing you.
Bloodmoon Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 Main Features
- This mod gives Minecraft strange and creepy as well as difficulty of the new moon shining in the middle of the night which will call hordes of zombies drawing to you
- This bloodmoon will randomly strikes with a brief warning ahead of time to prepare
Bloodmoon Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 Pros and Cons
- Those who are looking for some tension to the game as well as challenging, this mod is absolutely for you guys
- When you don’t know exactly when the bloodmoon will rise or strike, it’s extremely exciting for most hardcore players who love fighting instead of building
- When the bloodmoon is striking, you won’t be able to sleep at that night, all you have to do is to fight back or wait in the safe place until dawn
- This mod needs Minecraft Forge to work properly
How to install Bloodmoon Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first
- Download the mod named Bloodmoon Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 from the link download below, be sure to download only the most compatible version comparing to your game’s version
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder
- Open in .minecraft folder and head into mods folder
- Copy and paste the mod file into this folder
- All done, start the game and enjoy