Bluebird Texture Pack
Welcome to my second favorite texture pack of all time and it is call Bluebird Texture Pack. This texture pack look amazing and while the resolution is 16 x 16 which is awesome cause it fit into the creator theme of a clean, simplistic texture pack that focus heavily on fantasy theme with a large focus on aesthetic.
While Bluebird Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10 may be fantasy theme base but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t look any less awesome when you use it to build your houses and structure. Another reason why i like the 16 x 16 resolution is because you do not need any additional plug-in or add-on to have the full use of this texture pack! This texture pack and it texture make me feel like i am back playing one of Legend of Zelda the game. It look very awesome yet simple enough for everyone to enjoy and i already love this pack when it is only 80% in completion rate i just cannot wait for the full version and how many more awesome texture i am going to see from it.
You will not be disappointed with Bluebird Texture Pack that I promise you. So why not download it today and start playing with this texture pack so you can give feedback to the creator so they can make this pack more awesome than it already is.
Bluebird Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10 Main Features
- Resolution of 16 x 16
- Fantasy Theme base very simple yet elegant
- The wood and ore blocks look absolutely fantastic
Bluebird Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Resolution of 16 x 16 yet it look awesome
- Very simple fantasy theme base texture pack
- Still a work in progress
Bluebird Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10 Change Log
- Add some texture for tree seeping
How to install Bluebird Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10
- Download Bluebird Texture Pack from our download link below
- Find TexturePack folder found in .minecraft
- Copy and Paste this texture pack into the said folder
- Done! Happy Gaming Fellow MineCrafter