Do you find it boring and taking so much time while you have to walk by your own bare feet across the river and even biomes? If you do, why you still keep doing it while you can get yourself a luxury car to travel around the world faster with the more speed you got. If you don’t know where to get one, here you are the mod called BMW Mod.
BMW Mod is a mod that will basically add in a little, simple and only one thing which is the luxury car BMW. That’s what this mod does for you. He only thing you get from installing this mod is the new car. It does mean that you don’t have to walk anymore. You son’t have to waste your time traveling around the world. Actually, even if there is nothing more added for you to enjoy with. However this plain car added will totally make you feel fun playing with it while adventuring. Anyways, it’s still not enough if you are those who always expect something to be better and more. In addition, the car you get is not those simple looking no brand car, but you get the luxury one or BMW. No matter what the price this car is, it’s extremely expensive in my country though.
So, if you are looking for a new vehicle to help you traveling around the world. This BMW Mod will fulfill your need with the luxury car. Even if there is only one thing added by this mod. Hopefully, it will be useful for you and hep you in some other ways.
BMW Mod Main Features
- This mod basically adds in new vehicle into the world of Minecraft and that is the BMW
BMW Mod Pros and Cons
- This mod allows you to have a new BMW series car to drive around the world of Minecraft without you having to walk with your own bare feet anymore
- It’s pretty fun while you can change the perspective in driving the car instead of walking
- There is currently one new BMW car added in this mod, no other contents provided
- This mod heavily needs Minecraft Forge to work, so you have to download and install it first
How to install BMW Mod
- Download BMW Mod from the link download with the most compatible version
- Download Minecraft Forge and install it first
- Search for %appdata%/.minecraft
- Find mods folder and head into it
- Copy and paste the downloaded file here in the mods folder
- Start the game and have fun