Welcome to another disco_ master piece. He just keep making fantastic map doesn’t he? This time he create one of my most play childhood game Bomberman! Bomberman Map is a bit different from what you originally get from the normal Bomberman game. This map instead of trying to blow up other players. You will have to blow up zombies to get key stone which you will need to progress to the next level.
There are eight different level in Bomberman Map For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4. You will be spawn in a place where there are boxes around. You will put some TNT into your inventory and press the button when you are ready. Then you will be “transported” to a room while you will have to wait for the level to load up. Once the level is done, you will run around placing TNT on obsidian pads which will blow up sand block around it. You will also have to blow up zombies that come with it. You can attack the zombie the normal way but it won’t kill them. The only way to kill the zombie is blow them up. You will encounter some potions that you can use which will act like some sort of powerful. Ultimately your objective is to blow stuff up to find the red torch which act as a key. You will need to insert that torch into the hole which will progress you to next level.
disco_ is a well-known name in MineCraft world and he done himself good with Bomberman Map. There can be no doubt that he is one of the best map creator in MineCraft. Remember to show your support by clicking on the like button on this page and website.
Bomberman Map For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Main Features
- Level progress adventure style map
- Objective is to blow zombies up to find the key which you can use to progress to the next level
Bomberman Map For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- 8 level of challenging map to play
- Very fun and addictive
- Adventure mode map and you cannot play this with your friend
Bomberman Map For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Change Log
- Add redistribute key button above the exit in case you blow the key up
How to install Bomberman Map For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
- Download Bomberman Map from our download link below
- Find Save folder found in MineCraft Directory
- Copy and Paste this map into the Save folder
- Start up MineCraft and click on the load game
- Choose this map
- Done! Happy Gaming Fellow MineCrafter