Hey guys, I have a really interesting mod which full of details and usage. All of the things added by this Botania Mod are pretty useful which you can gather Mana you create from flowers. After you gathering enough of Mana, there are so many things that you can do with them and what would they be, check it out right now!
Botania Mod is a heavily detailed mod which made by ‘Vazkii’. This mod contains so many details and it is the amazing magic and tech mod which will bring a splash of color to your Minecraft world. First of all, you will have to craft the Lexica Botania which is a book that includes every single things and details in this mod by using one book and any saplings, then you get it. Inside the this book, there are all the informations and guides for you. So you can easily use it for sure! There are about new 16 Mystical Flowers, which each of them have their own color and they are pretty colorful though. After you take one of them and place it in the crafting table you will get Mystical Cyan Petal depending on colors. The other things that you can do with the flowers is adding 2 glowstone dust to it and you will get glimmering flower which will shine and light up the area, will be much clearer at night. The Petal that you get can be used as a color by adding Pestle and Mortar and Petal into the crafting table you will get floral powder, this power can also be used to craft colored glasses too! There is only one special thing that you can’t find around the world which is Pure Daisy. This thing is made in Petal Apothecary by adding 4 Mystical White Petal and firming with seed. What special about this thing? It will completely turn stone and wood into livingwood and livingrock by putting stones or woods surrounding daisy. The livingrock and the livingwood are basically the main items you are going to craft in Botanid. All of the things that I have showed you, just the basic, there are the guide in the book which you can learn by yourself. Enjoy!
If you can accumulate enough of Mana you can enchant your tools and weapons too. There are so many awesome things that you can use, like Terra Blade, Terra Shatterer, Tiny Planet, Ring of Chordata, and the coolest one, Alchemy Catalyst. Anyway, be sure to check this amazing Botania Mod out!
Botania Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10/1.7.2 Main Features
- This mod allows you to gather Mana from new flowers that also added by this mod too, those mana can be used to enchant tools and weapons and much more
Botania Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10/1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- There are so many things that you can do with this mod
- This mod can be used easily, all the information and guide are in the book in-game
- Your world becomes much more colorful, full of mystical flowers!
- This mod requires Modloader or Minecraft Forge to properly install the mod
Botania Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10/1.7.2 Change Log
- Some minor bug issues fixed
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Botania Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10/1.7.2
- Download and install Modloader or Minecraft Forge for more feature available and to prevent some bug issues that might occur
- Download Botania Mod from the download link below
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Start the game, check if the mod is completely installed
- Have fun!