Bouncing Balls Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
I bet that most of you guys would probably have fallen to death several times, am I right? That’s kind of the most annoying part of the game because we will eventually make mistakes like misstep that cause you to fall down and you get injured or instantly die. So, that won’t be a problem anymore as you have this Bouncing Balls Mod covered your back.
Bouncing Balls Mod is a really useful mod that will have you back covered from the situation where you are about to fall from a relatively tall structure or from the cliff of the hill, this will help to prevent you from instantly dead from falling damage by adding the bouncing balls into the world of Minecraft.
These balls come in a whole lot of different types that you can get your hands on easily because the recipes are simple and cheap. All you have to do is to just hold this ball in your hand and there is nothing to worry about falling stuff anymore. Moreover, these new bouncing balls will also allow you to get to higher places by augmenting how much you can jump like a 2 blocks jump. Keep in mind consciously that the effects of these balls will activate only when you have them equipped or held in hand. Be sure to check out the durability of the balls as well or else you will again die from falling down.
In addition, Bouncing Balls Mod allows you to dye the ball as well so you can change the default color to be any color that fits best to your likings and preferences. More than that, there haven’t actually been any major issues occurred, so you don’t have to worry about the functionality as well as the compatibility. Just sit back, relax and enjoy!
Bouncing Balls Mod Mod Main Features
- This mod simply adds in the bouncing balls that will allow players to get to higher places by augmenting how much they can jump as well as prevent them from taking damage whenever they fall down from tall buildings or places with average heights
Bouncing Balls Mod Mod Pros and Cons
- This mod is available in many languages including German, Spanish, French, Dutch, and Chinese
- You can have fun customizing your own ball to have a certain dye that you’d love to
- There is absolutely nothing bad, except that these balls should be a little bit bigger, so that would be more realistic. As you can see that they are so small, how come they can protect you from falling from the high place
- Minecraft Forge is heavily recommended
How to install Bouncing Balls Mod
- Minecraft Forge is required, so download and install it first with the most proper version
- Download the Bouncing Balls Mod with .zip file from the link download given below
- Go into %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Get your files and put it into the mods folder
- Start the game and check if the mod is properly installed and worked