Are you looking for simple texture pack that maintain how the old Vanilla Minecraft look like? If you do, I suggest you to try this one out called Boxcraft Reloaded Texture Pack. Here are some pictures of this pack check it out.
Boxcraft Reloaded Texture Pack is a texture pack which will change most of everything in the game either blocks and items textures to become smoother and clearer. It also adds a little round shape to all textures too. This pack has a very simple style make your game look a lot more boxy, giving the game a more Lego-ish look which make every single block clearly defined individually. this pack comes with a low resolution which is 16×16, so that means you don’t need any external program to make it run properly and does not require much from your computer, should be able to run without any problems. Even if the resolution if low, the style of this pack still makes it look really good.
This Boxcraft Reloaded Texture Pack smooths things up a bit keeping the game become colorful and changes the style while keeping the FPS stable. Be sure not to miss it.
Boxcraft Reloaded Texture Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 16×16
- Smooth and clear looking
- 100 % complete texture pack
Boxcraft Reloaded Texture Pack Pros and Cons
- Simple, but smooth and clear looking
- Low resolution, but somehow the detail is quite good
- Requires Optifine to install
- Due to its resolution, the details of the game might be really low
Boxcraft Reloaded Texture Pack Change Log
- Many small changes
- Bugx fixed
- New blocks added
- Some blocks changed
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Boxcraft Reloaded Texture Pack
- First, you need Optifine in order to install without any problems
- Then, download Boxcraft Reloaded Texture Pack
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the whole file into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Start the game
- Select the texture in the option
- Enjoy !