Bucket Storage Blocks Mod
Do you know that carrying a bucket with liquid filled is the worst case in playing Minecraft since each of them take up a space which can’t be stacked? Also, it seems like they are ones of the most important factors when it comes to creating, building and construction. Anyway, if that heavily bothers you, I would recommend you guys to check this Bucket Storage Blocks Mod.
Bucket Storage Blocks Mod has been designed to work pretty well with all aspects of Minecraft experience as well as very useful features that could completely remove the spent on unnecessary time. Everything about this mod is mainly based on filling the liquid into the buckets. Basically, this mod adds in new block which is a bucket storage block. It can be used to store only 2 types of liquid and they are water and lava at the moment. Just so you know well that normally you can’t stack either bucket of lava or water and you have to spend most of the time run back and forth between your construction site and sources. With this mod installed you can stack these new blocks up and carry to anywhere that you want. Whenever you feel like it’s about time to pour this liquid, just place the block on spot then start breaking it just like you usually do with icepack.
Unfortunately, this mod would work only with Minecraft version 1.8 and above with the most compatible Forge required. Also, in the current state of this Bucket Storage Blocks Mod, they cannot store any other liquids than water and lava. So, installing any liquid related mod would be a bad decision as it won’t work out.
Bucket Storage Blocks Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Main Features
- This mod simply adds in new blocks which is a block and works pretty much like a bucket that can be used to store liquid, then mine it to make the liquid flows again
Bucket Storage Blocks Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- You don’t have to fill all the inventory slot with a bucket of liquids as now you can have them in form of blocks and mine them to operate
- Minecraft Forge is required, so download and install it first
- Since we can actually carry all of buckets of liquids, this mod is not that necessary though
How to install Bucket Storage Blocks Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
- Download Bucket Storage Blocks Mod from the link download given below
- Download Minecraft Forge with the most compatible version comparing to your game and have it installed first
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder
- Once you’ve opened in .minecraft folder, simply open in mods folder
- Copy and paste the downloaded mod file into the mods folder
- All done