Buffed Tools Mod
Another cool mod that I would like you guys to check it out is the mod in DT modpack which is called Buffed Tools Mod. If you have ever played or seen in Terraria, this mod is from that world applied into the world of Minecraft. This mod does exactly what the title say which is to buff stuff like tools and weapons. Let’s give it this awesome mod a go!
Buffed Tools Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 is a quite small mod created by ‘Modbder’. Even if this mod is small but it is powerful at the same time, you know why because it buff everything you want to. As much as you can expect of guess from the title, yes that is all what this mod about, to buff things! Currently there are 43 buffs and 5 main effects right now added. Basically, there will be the buff system added from Terraria into the Minecraft world. Those who are unaware, this system will make it so when you craft any tool, something like you will get a random set of buffs or debuffs to which means making it stronger or weaker. Keep in mind that while using this mod the tools that you are going to craft will have a random prefix, meaning, that they will have certain features to them.
If you are wondering whether this mod is good or bad because it might change a bit of the game aspect to be a bit different, but in my opinion it is not, you will have lots of fun and do whatever you want. Who does not like progression? Those new buffs features will make your life in the world of Minecraft become much more interesting. If you want to play with this Buffed Tools Mod, the download link is below, go check it and have fun!
Buffed Tools Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Main Features
- You are able to buff tools and weapons and many more
- 43 new buffs added
- 5 main new effects added
Buffed Tools Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- You are able to buff your stuff like tools and weapons to make it more efficient and effective
- There are about new 43 buffs with the 5 main effects for you to choose
- This mod will make the game a little bit different, so some say this will ruin the game
- This mod requires Minecraft Forge to work properly
How to install Buffed Tools Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first before installing the mod
- Download Buffed Tools Mod from the link given below, be sure to get the version that you really want to use, I mean the one that suit your game version best
- Go to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft
- Look for mods folder
- Then simply drag and drop the whole downloaded .zip file into this mods folder
- Start the game, check from the mod menu at the main menu whether it is installed correctly and perfectly or not