Builder’s Guides Mod
Have you ever made mistakes about when you’re building something? If you still can’t get the pictures, here is the example, it’s like you are really bad at line counting and evaluating and you often end up with rooms that are the wrong dimensions or that room is not in the perfect shape or the shape that you’ve planned before. You don’t need to worry about it anymore as you can use this Builder’s Guides Mod to solve that problem.
Builder’s Guides Mod is a mod made by Ipsis. This mod basically is a really useful for that will act like a helper or your assistance that will allow you to build the perfect shapes of whatever you are going to build. It will just place ghost blocks in the world which will form the shape and size defined with the block. Basically, that is the new block added based on the OpenBlocks though. This new block gives you visual guide lines to help making your crafting become much better and more accurate. The available shapes provided by this mod are included of Cylinder, Cuboid, Dome, Triangle Pentagon, Hexagon, Octagon, and Sphere. The Triangle, Pentagon, Hexagon, and Octagon are two dimensional which will only appear on the same level of the Y lines depending on the building guide when it’s activated. Other than these shapes are all 3 dimensional and dynamic. You might be confused of those 2 or 3 dimensional stuff, but no worries about that as you can just use this mod to help you build thing much easier in a perfect way.
If you are those who always have problem with counting the line or the shape that you would like to build something up, this Builder’s Guides Mod will be like your assistance that will help you get through your work pretty easy with the better result and much faster without you having to calculate or evaluate your useless counting.
Builder’s Guides Mod 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- This mod is actually a block from the OpenBlocks mod
- This mod provides you with a collection of cheap marker blocks
Builder’s Guides Mod 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- This mod is absolutely a great potential
- As there is a marker blocks shown you the direction of what you are going to build, it will really help you in your building effort
- The new block added will be used to help or assist the player to build things with perfect shapes
- There is nothing really bad about this mod except it requires your Minecraft to have Minecraft Forge with the most compatible version installed first
How to install Builder’s Guides Mod 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- You need Minecraft Forge to install and run the mod properly, download and install it first
- Download the Builder’s Guides Mod from the link download below
- Be sure to download the most compatible version comparing to your game’s version
- Head into your mods folder in your Minecraft directory
- Open in mods folder and simply paste the downloaded file into the mods folder
- Have fun