Are you getting tired of removing the whole mountain, the island by yourself with your own hands? digging each block one by one, take most of the time you could spend for other worthy things like gathering resources, hunting animals for food, or doing agricultures and so on. If you find that is the trouble for you, I have a helper that would solve all of those problems, just you install Buildhelper Wands Mod to your Minecraft world, then everything will become much easier.
Buildhelper Wands Mod is a mod which made by ‘Torojima’ that is very useful. Due to its name Buildhelper, so that means this mod adds different new items to the game which is wand. These wands can be used easily to build walls super fast, filling a bodies which any part of water of ditches and valleys. You can also create an island freaking easy and fast. As the trouble that I said, removing the mountain, these wands have the features of removing of mountains. All the features offered by this mod are freaking convenient, you don’t have to put so much effort of doing anything like that. Not only removing, but filling features as well with any type of blocks. Anyway, this mod would certainly screw up the balance of the game, so if you don’t want your game to be like that, don’t use it. Currently, there are 10 wands waiting for you to check it out!
If you are kind of person like me that get bored and tired easily while removing something enormous, you might not want to miss this Buildhelper Wands Mod. Note (again), this mod might ruin the game.
Buildhelper Wands Mod Main Features
- Several types of wands added-in to the world of Minecraft, each of them has their individual abilities
Buildhelper Wands Mod Pros and Cons
- This is a very cool mod, very useful!
- With this pack installed, everything is going to be really easy, very convenient
- This mod requires Modloader or Minecraft Forge in order to install and use it without any problems occurred
- Too convenient, so you might be lazy, or that would ruin the game for some players
Buildhelper Wands Mod Change Log
- Gap filler wand added
- Area digger wand added
- Fill with water wand added
- Exchange wand added
- IDS to config file added
- Range limit to fill wands added
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Buildhelper Wands Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Buildhelper Wands Mod
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Run the game
- Check if the mod is completely installed
- Have fun!