Building Blocks Mod
Building Blocks Mod is the mod that allows any people to add their own mods to the game and for those who want to make mods without taking so much time to collect, evaluate. It contains features such as block creation, item creation, tool creation, recipes, furnace recipes, and simple mob creation. Also add some new ores, tools, custom recipes and smelting blocks.
This simple Building Blocks Mod will allow users to create their own mods through creation in form of .bbmm files. there are several kind of new blocks such as, ore blocks that look much better looking than the default. Also, there are glowstone bricks, brick variations, sandstone variations, stone variants, and glass. This mod will just write a quick text command to do everything for you. You could have saved more time by using this mod. The main goal of this mod is to add many new blocks to your Minecraft world that is aesthetically preferred.
Building Blocks Mod is a tool that allows users to create their own simple mods through creation tags in special .bbmm files. Everything you need to know is in the README file attrached with the download, so please spend a little time to take a look at that if you are going to try it out. Please read the README first
Building Blocks Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.8/1.7.10 Main Features
- Create mobs in short time
- No need to take a lot of time to decompile
- Support for tool sets added
Building Blocks Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.8/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Several blocks to enjoy
- Easy to make creations (items, tools, blocks)
- This mod is still in progress, there might be some bug.
- Some textures of the blocks might not be shown
How to install Building Blocks Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.8/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the Building Blocks Mod
- Press Start menu type in ‘.minecraft’ and look for ‘mods’ folder
- Drag the .zip file into the ‘mods’ folder (do not unzip)
- Read the usage instructions