Capsule Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
How’s it going everybody? Welcome back to another mod recommended and today I would like to check out the Capsule Mod. What is this mod, what it will do? Is it going to change something in your world? No, it will just do awesome feature. Let’s check it out!
Capsule Mod is a really useful and cool mod. It’s pretty cool by its features and I’ve been playing around a little bit here with this mod and find it really interesting. To use this mod, you are going to need a couple thing which is the Capture Base crafted by using 7 cobblestones leaving the top blank and put the torch in the middle. When you got that Capture Base, you can pretty much just put it down and just build anything on top of it. I’m not exactly sure about the measure of the Capture Base range, but you can check that by holding your Empty Capsule and there will be like a laser showing the size and range of the Capture Base. If you are those who don’t like to stay and live at the same place. You just build your little house above of the Capture Base which everything covered in range and you just simply right click the Empty Capsule to capture all the thing within the range and it will automatically and immediately capture the whole thing and you just pick your Unlabeled Capsule. It will be very useful that when you already capture your house and you are adventuring and it is night time already and you just use it again to spawn the whole thing. That’s all the features of this mod.
If you find this awesome Capsule Mod useful and awesome as I mentioned about it above. Be sure to give this mod a go. It will be very useful for sure. You can deploy and undeploy it at your will. There are many types of the capsules depending on the material used to craft and that will also affect the size that you could capture the things. It’s like if you got Diamond Empty Capsule, its capture size is 7x7x7. Something like that
Capsule Mod Main Features
- This mod allows you to capture a region containing any blocks or machines and you can just deploy and undeploy at your will
- This mod is inspired or based on Dragon Ball capsules
- There are many types of capsule depending the materials used to craft like iron one give you 3x3x3, gold is 5x5x5 and diamond ix 7x7x7
Capsule Mod Pros and Cons
- Imagine if you build your awesome stuff at the wrong place and the view is not really good, you can just use this capsule to capture and deploy it somewhere else without you having to try re-build it again
- If you are on adventure far away from your place so many day, you can just craft a small and warm house and use the capsule to activate it and capture it anywhere any time.
- Minecraft Forge is heavily recommended to be installed in order to help stabilizing the mod
- All the capsule can be died (affect the label color)
How to install Capsule Mod
- Download Capsule Mod from the link given below with the most compatible version only
- Download Minecraft Forge with the most compatible version only
- Install Minecraft Forge and go to your Minecraft directory
- Browse to %appdata% and open it
- Go into the .minecraft folder
- Look for mods folder and open in
- Gently paste the downloaded .jar file of the mod into the mods folder
- Start the game and enjoy the new contents