Car Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2 is a really great work of developers which is based or inspired by the popular and well known game ‘Need for Speed’. This is a great and little mod because it only adds new one car into the game. By right clicking it you can go in the car!
There are three quick things that I really want to mention about this Car Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2. First one is that I hope the creator will decrease the view inside the car, I mean lower the front of the car down because it will block the view when you drive, it’s like you are a baby sitting in there and do driving, but if you just press F5 to see yourself in another view, that is fine though. The details like fans, lighters, bumpers, wheels, side view mirror, handles, the gas, and the light at the back, and even the BMW logo look so basically awesome! There are some bug about this mod which when you drive it you can’t go down or up, all the road should be simple smooth. When you are in the car all the water that you can see in some hole will disappear
You can open the option controls to see all the control button to drive it! I believe that this mod has potential, just need a bit fix to make it become better, anyways if you like this mod why not give it a go right now?
Car Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2 Main Feature
- This mod just simply add only one car which look like a real one!
Car Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2 Pros and Cons
- New real car added for you to drive and enjoy with
- The details look so extremely awesome, both interior and exterior
- When you drive or move the car, wheels are running as well and that is awesome
- There are too many bug issues
- This mod only add one car
- The car added looks like a real car which might ruin the aspect of the game that contain the idea of boxy looking
How to install Car Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2
- Download and install Forge
- Download Car Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2
- Open .minecraft / bin
- Open the Minecraft.jar file
- Delete the META INF folder
- Put the mod .zip file into your mods folder.
- Run Minecraft and check if the mod is properly worked