Are you looking for a mod that will allow you to do such thing to the generation of the thing underground? If you are, I would like to suggest and recommend you guys to check and give this awesome mod called Cave Control Mod a go!
Cave Control Mod is a really interesting mod made by Reika which is also one the useful mod ever made. This mod basically will allow you or give the players the ability to control the generation of the caves and underground structure. Which this mod will not affect to the nether world of the new dimension added by the other mods. The density multiplier of the cave will make caves sparser or denser which can be enable or disable the Mineshaft Generation, Dungeon Generation, and Stronghold Generation. Actually, all caves below layer 10 are filled with lava, but you can disable that which will replace all the lava by bedrock which will make the cave safer which will be really useful for those who are new to the game or those who never really like going to below 10 layer of unground of the cave. Normally the control has two modes including of global and biome-specific. For example, in biome-specific mode, each setting will be individualized per biome type.
If you really like how this mod works and its features given, why not give this awesome Cave Control Mod a go right now? You will never have to worry about falling into the lava pit accidently while mining anymore! What a useful mod!
Cave Control Mod Main Features
- This mod allows the players to control the generation of the caves and underground structure
- Allow you to make caves sparser or denser
Cave Control Mod Pros and Cons
- You can control the generation of caves and underground structures
- You can enable or disable the generation of various types of the structure
- In order to use this mod properly without having to face issues or game crashed, Minecraft Forge is heavily recommended
- Sometimes, you do not really have to control the generation of the default one which might screw the aspect of its original
- The features provided, the nether or mod dimension will not be affected
How to install Cave Control Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first as it’s heavily needed to make the mod work properly
- Download Cave Control Mod from the link provided below
- Be sure to check and download only the version that you’re going to play with as well as suitable to your game version
- Browse to %appdata%/.minecraft
- Look for mods folder and open it, if you do not have this folder, just create one yourself
- Drag all the file that you download to this folder
- Start the game and check in the mod option in-game to see if it’s already installed