Cheaper Arrows Mod
If I ask you guys what is Minecraft, the answer would be a 8-bit game that look not interesting at all ( for those who don’t really know about Minecraft and have never played it would think like that ) but actually it is not, Minecraft is an awesome game that some of you know that it is about challenge of fighting for your life against mobs with several weapons and technique. Today I have a mod which would make your combat become easier, that is called Cheaper Arrows Mod. Compare with the picture below !
Cheaper Arrows Mod is a mod which will change the way you craft your arrows to be much more easier, the resources used are very easy to find which is 1 Cobblestone, 2 Wood Plank. By dropping Cobblestone at the middle top in the crafting table following by Wood Plank in the middle and the middle bottom. Due to the original, or real Minecraft, you will have to find a flint, stick, and feather. Stick is not the problem, but those two, flint, you will have to break the gravel to get it randomly depending on your luck ! For feather, you will have to find a group of chicken and kill them to get feather. Also, you will get the same number of arrows.
See !!? This Cheaper Arrows Mod does an amazing job, the arrow s easily to be crafted, also the resources are easy to find too. Now you are going to have tons of arrows to fight with your enemies.
Cheaper Arrows Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- This mod change the recipe and the way you craft your arrows in-game
- There is no need for feathers to craft arrow anymore
Cheaper Arrows Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Arrow becomes super easy to craft
- No need for feathers
- Arrow is way too easy to craft, that might ruin the game for some people
How to install Cheaper Arrows Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download and install Forge
- Download Cheaper Arrows Mod
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Launch the game, check if the mod is completely installed
- Then, you’re ready to go !!
- Have fun