Don’t you wish that chicken in Minecraft should be more realistic? I mean if they can shed their feature naturally, that would be awesome right? So, I have this ChickenShed Mod for you which will help to solve those problems.
ChickenShed Mod is a mod which made by ‘ZeroLevels’ As you know what this mod will do is not the first thing I mean the creator of this mod is not the first person who create or have the idea about this mod. This mod is lovely and pretty cool for me. It make the chicken to shed their feathers with pretty cool effect of feather falling. The feathers are also dropped upon dead though. Actually, they are guaranteed to drop at least one feather. Baby chicken or chick will now also drop a single feature upon death too. With those animation you will be enjoying for sure. This mod is pretty unique for the idea even if it is not the first mod about this that have been created. It is simple and great. If you are looking for a mod that is simple which does not change so much for the game, not stray too far from how Minecraft feel and look should be. If the creator could add another feature like you c ould shear the chickens like you do with sheeps it would be a great addon, but you know some people might think that this mod is ridiculous to actually be required to kill a chicken for some feathers, and you don’t even know or be sure that you will get it or not, but for me this mod is super handy for getting a lot of arrows if you know what I mean 😛
Anyway, the link download is below, don’t forget to check it out. This mod will help you to gather feathers much faster and easier. If you love to shoot out an arrow, this ChickenShed Mod is for you.
ChickenShed Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Main Features
- This mod simply adds or makes the chicken to shed its feather
ChickenShed Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- This mod is pretty funny
- Super handy for getting tons of feathers
- This mod requires Modloader or Minecraft Forge to properly install the mod
ChickenShed Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Change Log
- Fixed for Forge versions 953 and above
- Some minor bug issues fixed
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install ChickenShed Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
- Download and install Modloader or Minecraft Forge for more feature available and to prevent some bug issues that might occur
- Download ChickenShed Mod from the download link below
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Start the game, check if the mod is completely installed
- Have fun!