Have you ever wanted to have a chimney added into your world of Minecraft. If that is one of your dream or need, you can be fulfilled now with this awesome Chimneys Mod. This is a very interesting mod that will do exactly like the title says which will just add so many types of chimney into your world, and the way you are going to use it will be depended on your preference though.
Chimneys Mod is one of the best mod when it comes to decoration. Most of you would probably know what chimney is right? It’s the thing that is pretty much like furnace, but it comes with a vertical channel or pipe that conducts smoke and combustion gases up from a fire. So that’s basically what you get from this mod.
It currently adds in 17 types of chimneys including brick, stone brick, stone, cobblestone, sandstone, nether brick, obsidian, iron, gold, diamond, quartz, netherrack, lapis lazuli, end stone, red sandstone, smooth stone, and mossy cobblestone. All of them are crafted using the materials according to the type or their name. So, you can get the chimney easily, but when you can afford to craft them with the higher and more valuable materials, you can do that later right? So, most of them will usually emit the smoke or the particle which look quite realistic, but there is only one chimney that is unique and different from any other types. That one is the chimney made out of end stone which will emit the purple smoke which look a little bit more mysterious and interesting.
For the whole information you get, you could easily imagine of your home and other outside areas filled with these awesome looking chimneys as your new favorite decorations right? With this Chimneys Mod installed, so many types of chimneys that will come as your choices in choosing the new way to decorate your world and make everything looks more realistic and interesting.
Chimneys Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Main Features
- This mod is originally by MightyPork, so with the new developer this mod has revived again
- This is the mod that adds in many types of chimneys. Currently, there are 17 types of chimneys including brick, stone brick, stone, cobblestone, sandstone, nether brick, obsidian, iron, gold, diamond, quartz, netherrack, lapis lazuli, end stone, red sandstone, smooth stone, and mossy cobblestone
Chimneys Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- With those new chimneys added into your world, you can now use them as your new favorite decoration to give the warm feeling to your home and many various ways to use them
- The chimney that is made out of end stone look extremely awesome as it emits purple smoke or the purple particles which look differently and uniquely comparing to any other types of chimneys
- As you know very well about the chimneys that it usually emits smoke right? But in this mod, they have their own rules which you have to follow as well including there should be fire or a lit furnace directly under or next to it without any block above. The chimney block can be placed on top of each other which only the top one will emit. The types can be switched around
- This mod needs Minecraft Forge to work, without it the file that you downloaded will be like a junk file though
How to install Chimneys Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
- Download Chimneys Mod from the link download below
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Browse to %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Inside mods folder, you just drop the mod file that you downloaded into it
- All done, start the game and check if the mod is properly installed and worked