Every person who plays games has played the legendary Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It’s an epic game which has spread worldwide and has provoked towards the creation of a large number of memes, videos and so forth. It has even provoke some authors to make a texture pack for Minecraft according to the games, It is according to skyrim the author of your texture pack has created it in medieval style to match in around the notion. The Chirco-Craft Texture Pack appears attractive and is nicely developed, it is actually an ambient texture pack that’s moderately vibrant as well as has fantastic lighting and shadows.
The atmosphere with this Chirco-Craft Texture Pack is reasonably moody, the texture pack as themed for medieval occasions will be appropriate for RPG playing, on the other hand it will be out of spot should you had been organizing on creating a nuclear energy station for instance.
Chirco-Craft Texture Pack Main Features
- The texture pack is developed inside a medieval style. Chirco-Craft Texture Pack is usually a vibrant pack with moody textures along with a good atmosphere.
- The author has accomplished a very good job together with the lighting of your texture pack, it is actually ambient and vibrant.
Chirco-Craft Texture Pack ChangeLogs
- The texture pack has been almost completed and is updated for the most up-to-date version of Minecraft.
How to set up and install Chirco-Craft Texture Pack
- Download the Chirco-Craft Texture Pack and save it in an acceptable place
- Find your texture packs folder. It really is inside the .minecraft directory by default
- (you may open that folder by way of the texture pack choice menu in-game)
- location the Chirco_craft.zip file into that folder