Chocolate Quest Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
Are you looking for something new and challenging for you, I hope this awesome Chocolate Quest Mod would help you with that. This one is going to generate many new several dungeon to the game, to the specific area.
Chocolate Quest Mod is a mod which will add structures, mobs and items to improve the adventure feeling in Minecraft. This mod aim for dungeons. There are several types of dungeons with each specific biome. For examples; Castles spawns in plains. Ice plains castles, it is a premade castle that spawns in snowy biomes. Ice caves also spawns under snowy biomes. Deep jungle caves, a really big cave with many vegetation spawning under jungle biomes. Strongholds which is designed with a set of premade rooms spawns in taiga biome. There is also the dungeon that spawns in mountain which is Volcano ! Well-known, Better dungeons which will spawn underground in any biome. The last one, Nether cities. Moreover, there are so many new mobs, and bosses added too, for examples; Hookman, Spearman, Berserker, Ninjas. For boss, Spider boss, Necromancer, Liche, Pig mage, King pirate, The pirate, the Exterminator prototype, Walker boss.
You can set the chance and the biomes for each dungeon because most of the dungeons have a config file. Nether cities look awesome and is my favorite so far in Mod.
Chocolate Quest Mod Main Features
- New mobs
- Mobs spawn with armors
- New castles and dungeons waited for exploring
- There are horses that are tamable
Chocolate Quest Mod Pros and Cons
- New dungeon to explore and discover with
- New mobs to encounter with !
- This mod requires Forge in order to properly install
Chocolate Quest Mod Change Log
- Some generation bugs fixed
- More variation added
- Some new rooms added, Nether/end/interdungeon portal rooms
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Chocolate Quest Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first before doing anything.
- Download Chocolate Quest Mod
- Go to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Run the game