Chroma Hills Resource Pack
There are many resource packs that you can use in Minecraft, but I’d like to suggest you guys about Chroma Hills Resource Pack. This is because the resource pack can give the brand new atmosphere for you guys. Ok, let me tell you more about some features in this resource packs.
First, Chroma Hills Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10 is made a decent in 32x, 64x, and 128x resolution. Therefore, it means the resource packs can give you high-quality of texture in the game. Next, the resource pack has new surfaces of blocks and weapons. Then, it will make you feel excited when you use this resource pack because all weapons and tools are changed to new images and looks. Next, the resource pack seems like a world of RPG game. Hence, it is suitable for the players who love map like this. That sounds good, right? Moreover, all of ore blocks change into new surface, so that is easy to observable and noticeable.
However, this is one alternative of the resource pack that you can choose. The resource pack look very nice and clean, I think it is a good one of resource packs of Minecraft. Lastly, I hope all of you guys enjoy with this resource packs.
Chroma Hills Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10 Main Features
- 32x, 64x, and 128x resolution
- Feel like a world of RPG that come up with cartoon style
Chroma Hills Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- The new sensation
- High solution
- High spec computer are required
- There are some bug in the resource pack can not be fixed
Chroma Hills Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10 Change log
- Many block are improved
- Fixed font issues
How to install Chroma Hills Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10
- Download and Install MCPatcher.
- Donwload Chroma Hills Resource Pack at the link below us.
- Click start menu and type in “%appdata%”.
- Then, open the .minecraft folder .
- Next, open the resourcepacks folder.
- After that drag the .zip file into the recourcepacks folder.
- Start the game enjoy