Chroma Hills RPG and Cartoon Texture Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2
Chroma Hills RPG and Cartoon Texture Pack 1.12.1/1.11.2 is a really nice and the best texture pack for me by far. I really love all the atmosphere and the feeling given. As you know that texture pack is like a mod that help to increase the looks or game-play of Minecraft becomes much Much better. With this one installed to your Minecraft, your world will look a bit cartoon, as well as rustic looking too. From the awesome screenshots that you can see above, you might think that this pack looks awesome, but I would suggest you to try it out by yourself for the finest details given by this pack.
You will be transferred into another world that has the RPG theme or the RPG details mixing with a pretty bright good-looking for cartoonish style. This pack comes in 128×128 resolution, but also 64x and 32x available as well. This pack supports for SEUS shaders, so that you can use this shader to improve overall looks for your world. Just normal form of the pack is great, but using together with shaders will make it look freaking awesome.
The textures for all woods look neatly detailed. Ore blocks look so unique though. Bookshelf looks so modern and so on. The items and tools look quite unique as well, the diamond sword looks like they are belonged to RPG game. There are more items changed to look much better and clearer. Anyway, if you think this pack is worth to use, why not give this awesome Chroma Hills RPG and Cartoon Texture Pack 1.12.1/1.11.2 a go! One of my favorite and the best texture pack ever, you are going to regret if you do not try this pack out for now.
Chroma Hills RPG and Cartoon Texture Pack 1.12.1/1.11.2 Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 32x, 64x, 128x
- RPG and cartoonish style combining together!
Chroma Hills RPG and Cartoon Texture Pack 1.12.1/1.11.2 Pros and Cons
- This pack has a really good look that comes with cartoonish style that reflect of how RPG game would look like, all the terrain, weapons, tools and so on
- This texture pack requires Optifine or MCPatcher in order to prevent some missing texture and bug issues that might occur while playing
How to install Chroma Hills RPG and Cartoon Texture Pack 1.12.1/1.11.2
- Download and install Optifine or MCPatcher for more features, Optifine is recommended
- Download the Chroma Hills RPG and Cartoon Texture Pack 1.12.1/1.11.2
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded texture pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Start the game
- Select the chosen texture pack from the option menu
- Have fun!