ChunkBorders Mod for Minecraft 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2 this mod that allow you guys to look at the edges easy way and centers of the chunks, include the identify your world’s of spawn chunks and spawn area. So, if you ever playing on Towny, Factions or something like this on the server and then i think this very useful for people who ever play before. That’s mean this version working very well on single and multiplayer too.
ChunkBorders Mod for Minecraft 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2 it’s easy to use by press B, when you want to enable this (that’s default in-game). Next, you can going to setting something like the radius and other by open the Main Menu or Pause Menu. Just click on the top right and then select the ‘ChunkBorders’ and setting it.
So, the last thing that you guys should know, just take a look at the setting and then you will found many function of setting like Radius, Auto Height, Manual Height, Show center of current chunk and Show spawn chunks and spawn area.
ChunkBorders Mod for Minecraft 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2 Main Features
- First of all, let’s talk about the setting of Auto Height that will make borders render at the feet of player. If you guys change height and the borders render will move automatically
- Next, If you use the Manual Height that you can using by press up and down on arrow key.
- For the Show center of current chunk, just show 2×2 of center for the chunk that you are standing in currently.
- And for the Show spawn chunks and spawn area that show the 20×20 spawn area.
- Last, for the Radius it will tell you that how many chunks in each direction since 0 up to 16
ChunkBorders Mod for Minecraft 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2 Pros and Cons
- This mod that update into the last version of minecraft and help you guys much in this game.
- No need the minecraft forge to install
- Already fixed some crash when rendering all chunk centers
- Just, requires LiteLoader before playing this mod.
How to install ChunkBorders Mod for Minecraft 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2
- Download and install LiteLoader in first time
- Download the ChunkBorders Mod for Minecraft 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2
- Go to run on menu bar of your windows.
- Type %appdata% and you will found the .minecraft
- Drag and drop the file downloaded .litemod into the mods folders.
- Launcher your Minecraft and using the LiteLoader profile.