Clash of Mines Resource Pack
Are you looking for a texture pack that based on other movies or games which could make you feel good and enjoy when playing. So, I would like to suggest you to try out this Clash of Mines Resource Pack which based on the popular game, Clash of Clans. Let’s check the pictures below first.
Clash of Mines Resource Pack is a resource pack which is made by zOmBiLoRd. All the ideas might be from the popular game for IOS, Anroid, and more called Clash of Clans. The game is all about a multi-player game that allows players to build their community, train troops, and attack other players to earn gold and elixir as you are building your own defenses to protect against other players or attackers.
So this pack applies the textures of the game Clash of Clans, like ground, town, building, troops also. If you create a plain world, the glass terrain will look like a checkerboard which look really cool that is because the glass textures are changed. Also, many new things changed like the Chain Armor is changed to Archer clothing. The Leather Armor is changed to Barbarian clothing. Gold Armor is changed to Wizard Clothing. Diamond Armor is changed to Barbarian King Clothing. Items are also renamed too, like pickaxes are made drills!, spawn eggs are now mini-barracks!
Is it interesting enough?If you do so, why not give this Clash of Mines Resource Pack a try. I’m sure that this one would surely entertain you.
Clash of Mines Resource Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this resource pack is 16×16
- Clash of Clans armors look-alike
Clash of Mines Resource Pack Pros and Cons
- Give you the feeling about the popular game Clash of Clans
- This pack is quite well-done with the texture of blocks and items.
- This resource pack is still a work in progress
- 65% complete, so there might be some bugs
Clash of Mines Resource Pack Change Log
- More GUI added
- Some textures of mobs changed
- More item textures added
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Clash of Mines Resource Pack
- Download the Clash of Mines Resource Pack
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Run the game
- Select the texture from the option menu