Clay Soldiers Mod
Alright! what’s going on dudes and welcome back to minecraft, this time I’ll be taking a look at the Clay Soldiers Mod which is a mod that allows you to craft ‘miniature clay people’ and swag them out with a whole bunch of different accessories, and then have them do battle with each other. It’s pretty cool and really fun, let’ get start it.
Clay Soldiers Mod that you’re not using too many item, for the way that you actually craft them is by placing ‘soul sand’ on top of clay and you’ll get four ‘clay soldiers’ for every set of blocks that you use up. Next, right now you can actually go ahead and create different factions by adding ‘clay soldiers’ and ‘cactus green’ that’ll change the colors to ‘green soldiers’, next one for the ‘yellow soldiers’ that add the ‘dandelion yellow’ with ‘clay soldiers’ to change colors etc.
There are more sixteen different varieties for change colors, if you include defaults light grey one as well. So, let’s go ahead and make of all different type or what every you want. Next, before you let’s them do battles that you just simply right-click and it’ll send one ‘clay soldiers’ down on the ground. Now, you can see they will start fighting each other, that’s very cool and even once they die that actually go back in to pick up form. So, that’s mean you can simply reuse them back and you don’t have to go craft them over again. That’s very nice and well done.
Clay Soldiers Mod Main Features
- More over, you will find a lot of methods to upgrade that make them stronger or just have different abilities and even grab their own upgrade materials from nearby chests by using different item for upgrade such as: leather, gold nuggets, iron blocks, bowls, etc.
Clay Soldiers Mod Pros and Cons
- Also, if you are in a hurry and want to get ‘clay soldiers’ inventory form, just simply by left-clicking you can get them back into your inventory as well.
- Last, you may also make Horses, Pegasi Turtles, Bunnies and Geckos
- Requires the Minecraft Forge before install the mod, and whenever you play the game on minecraft 1.7.10 that’ll need ‘SanAndreasP’s Manager Pack’ too.
- Now, we have the last version 3.0.0-alpha for Minecraft 1.10.2 and 2.0.0-bet for Minecraft 1.7.10, and the new alpha that requires SanLib for install before playing
- You guys shouldn’t forget to check your java or upgrade, that requires you to have at least Java 7
How to install Clay Soldiers Mod
- First of all, that you should to download and install Minecraft Forge
- If you play on Minecraft 1.7.10, you have to install ‘SanAndreasP’s Manager Pack’ too
- For the last alpha version (1.10.2) that need to install ‘SanLib’
- Download the Clay Soldiers Mod
- Go to your run on windows start menu bar
- Type, %appdata% and click okay
- Open up your .minecraft folders and find the mods folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file .jar inside the /mods folder
- Let’s play!