This is a mod that simply allows you to eventually make yourself a clay! First of all, you need to have some dirt blocks, gravel blocks, and sand blocks and combine them together then you will get Raw Clay. This is the form before final form of clay. Let’s check the Claycraft Mod out!
It’s really useful and convenient that you don’t have to spend so much time finding a pond of lake just to mine these clays up for your building process. In addition, its idea of using dirt, gravel and sand together to perform a raw clay is fantastic. Most people would dump these useless stuff in lava pit as these things are oversupply in the world and take up so many space in both your inventory and storage chest.
So, with this small and simple mod called Claycraft Mod would totally change your life 180 degree to be able to eventually make yourself a clay. This will help you to continue working on your project with ease. No more time wasted for useless and tedious activity that I mentioned. It doesn’t seem to be an interesting idea, but it indeed is.
Claycraft Mod Main Features
- This mod is just a small mod that allows you to eventually progress the process of clay crafting
- Starting off with Raw Clay which can be crafted by combining dirt, gravel and sand together
- Raw Clay can become Clay by placing the it on or in the water and let the magic do the work
Claycraft Mod Pros and Cons
- It’s a really useful and good mod that you can actually create your own clay farm
- You don’t have to toss around your unneeded dirt, gravel and sand anymore
- They can perform raw clay and eventually progress to Clay
- You don’t have to spend so much time diving down underwater to find and dig up some clay
- There is absolutely nothing bad as it allows you to finally be able to craft clay, but not sure if raw clay can actually become clay by that method
- Minecraft Forge required
How to install Claycraft Mod
- Download the Claycraft Mod from the link download below, scroll down until you see the highlighted one
- Download Minecraft Forge with the most compatible version comparing to your game
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder
- Head into mods folder
- Copy the downloaded mod file and paste it into the mods folder
- All done