Climate Control Mod
Climate Control Mod
Another cool mod that help you to control something side the game or what you want to do which Mojang has made it quite difficult to go through, so here you are the mod that will make your life in Minecraft become a bit easier and better called Climate Control Mod.
Climate Control Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 is a really cool mod which made, develop and update by ‘Zeno410’. As you have read some information above, I just want to insist that even if there are some controls to the game but that will never ever ruin your game as long as you do not overuse it though. This mod will do exactly what the title say which will give you the ability to control climate zones, ocean sizes, biome frequencies and as well as the continent sizes. That sounds ridiculous right? Some of you might have been probably looking for this kind of mod to make the Mojang or Minecraft worlds become your Yourcraft worlds. To control means that you are able to set the climate zones to bigger, smaller or the size that you can manage your life on it that makes finding a variety of biomes become much more easily. Changing the frequencies of any biomes and climate zones easily to occur to happen as often as you want. You can even mix the biomes together.
This is one of the mod that I’m using right now because of its benefits helping my life in Minecraft become much easier and better, I can go through every single biomes with a very short distance and that is quite useful for me because I am a resource finder! :D. So, if you find this Climate Control Mod interesting and useful for you, just check it out! Also, let me know how you think of it.
Climate Control Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 Main Features
- Able to control climate zones
- Able to control ocean sizes
- Able to set biome frequencies and continent sizes
Climate Control Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- This mod help you to do what Mojang don’t want us to
- This mod will make your Minecraft worlds into Yourcraft worlds
- This mod strongly requires you to download and install Minecraft Forge first before getting any step further
- This mod is quite complicating, some of you might find it useless afraid of ruining the game though
How to install Climate Control Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first before installing the mod
- Download Climate Control Mod from the link download below
- Choose the version that you would like to play with your Minecraft game
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft and open it
- There will be mods folder inside just open in
- Put the whole file into this folder
- All done, check if the mod is working properly in the game mods option
- Have fun!