Have you ever looked up to the sky in the world of Minecraft and wondered that what would it be if all the ugly things in the sky that you’re seeing changed to be something more realistic? That will be awesomely perfect right? So, if you want to do that, I would like to introduce you guys the new pack called Clouds Resource Pack.
Clouds Resource Pack is a really interesting pack that comes with a default resolution which this resource pack will only affect the sky and stars only, there will be nothing changed about the texture and detail of the items, blocks and whatever that are on the ground. That I mentioned before why they have to make everything including of sky and stars to look like a square box because of the theme of the game and it extremely fits. But if you compare to our real life that, blocky looking hill, cave or terrain are kind of make sense, but has anyone ever seen a cloud shaped like a cube? As well as for the sun and the moon. So, with this pack installed, it’s a great way to improve the appearance of the thing that you see when you look up in the sky. Most people are going to like this pack since it improves the look of Minecraft without creating any additional burden on the player’s computer.
If you love playing with the default pack as you want nothing changed in your world, but you also want a little bit of improvement of the appearance, why not give this awesome Clouds Resource Pack a go? With this pack installed, you are going to find yourself playing with the most wonderful resource pack ever created!
Clouds Resource Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this resource pack is 16×16
- This pack will affect nothing except sky and stars
Clouds Resource Pack Pros and Cons
- If you love how the default pack looks, but you want something special about it, this is the pack that will change the sky and stars to be more realistic without changing your beloved pack
- The resolution of this pack is the same as default which mean that, you won’t be lag
- This pack need Optifine to be installed for more features and to help you play with the pack without any problem like game crashing or bug glitches
- This pack won’t change anything except sky and stars
How to install Clouds Resource Pack
- Download and install Optifine first
- Download the mod with the name Clouds Resource Pack
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft
- Find resourcepacks folder and head into it
- Simply paste the downloaded file into the resourcepacks folder
- Start the game and select the new resource pack from the texture packs main menu