Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs Mod 1.11.2/1.7.10
What’s up guys, welcome to another mod of Minecraft. Let’s guess what I have for you guys to day? It’s the mod called Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs Mod. Let’s check it out!
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs Mod is a pretty cool mod made by MrRiegel. This mod basically is all about the filling the world with food lol. This mod will add in new machine called the Fldsmdfr which you have to set it up above level 200 which you should, SHOULD provide this thing with water. But first, you will need to have a mod providing RF which will make this mod work properly. Once you have this RF mod installed, you place a terminal anywhere that you want and be sure to provide it with RF. Then, you start the click the Fldsmdfr with shift-right click with a linker and then you right click the Terminal to connect them together. Now, you will see the new gui or panel of the machine producing food which you are able to choose your food and speed, also there is a random mode as well. If you wish to stop this terminal thing, just provide a redstone signal to the terminal. If you want more food, you just need to fill more water.
Be sure to have any Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs Mod that provides RF because without RF this mod won’t work. Be sure to give this awesome mod a go which you might enjoy the way it takes to produce food.
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs Mod Main Features
RF required to work, so any mod that provides RF will do fine
Fill the world with food!
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs Mod Pros and Cons
- This mod will add in some new food into the game
- New system of producing food
- This mod requires Minecraft Forge installed to work properly
- This is just a small mod containing not so much detail
- There is only new and small features of this mod applied which is about meatball and food
How to install Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first
- Download the Cloudy with a Change of Meatballs.zip file from the link given below
- Be sure to choose the version suitable to your Minecraft
- Go to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft
- Open it and put the downloaded file into this folder
- All done