Club Penguin Texture Pack
Don’t you think 16×16 resolution pack is not interesting? I mean due to its resolution will make all the textures for everything look less details comparing to other resolutions, but I really want you guys to have a look at this Club Penguin Texture Pack. This might change your opinion about resolution a bit, maybe lol.
Club Penguin Texture Pack is a pretty interesting mod that have the views more than 10,000+ views and more than 3,000 downloads from planetminecraft. This pack is made by ‘bengatt1999’ that comes with a 16×16 resolution, but don’t just it yet from its low resolution. You might know that the more resolution is, the more quality the textures are, but sometimes those high-resolution pack might increase and decrease your FPS randomly, so it causes lag. With this one installed and used for your Minecraft world.
Your FPS is quite stable even if you have a low-spec computer! For the textures of this pack, it is quite unique and have its own original style for all things like terrain, mobs, blocks, items and so on. All villagers are all penguins. Some of the textures are based on default pack, but a bit better. Improving all the textures by removing some black line and over edge cutting of to make the blocks look much smoother. Herbert is a zombie, boats are surf boards, skeletons are villains of card jitsu snow, creepers are moving tnt. The best part of this pack that I’m pretty interested and impressed with is chain armor, when you wear it in full set, it looks like pirate suit. There is also a picture of club penguin as well. Note, this pack is based on club penguin, so this pack might be a bit babyish.
Don’t you have fun with this pack just from looking the screenshots above? That’s not enough, I would suggest you to try it out by yourself to see all the brand new textures that given by this Club Penguin Texture Pack. Have fun!
Club Penguin Texture Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 16×16
- This pack is based on club penguin
Club Penguin Texture Pack Pros and Cons
- Even if this pack comes with 16×16 resolution, still overall looks are pretty cool
- Loads of fun included in this map
- Some of you might now like this pack because it is babyish, just a bit, maybe
- Due to its low resolution, so you might not want to use it. Most people usually judge the pack by its resolution first, not the style though
Club Penguin Texture Pack Change Log
- All blank images removed
- All bugs found are fixed
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Club Penguin Texture Pack
- Download and install Optifine or MCPatcher for more features, Optifine is recommended
- Download Club Penguin Texture Pack
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded texture pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Start the game
- Select the chosen texture pack from the option menu