Cobblecraft Texture Pack
Are you looking for an HD texture pack to make your Minecraft world look much more interesting and enjoyable? I mean, you might get bored of what the same old default texture give to you, so the pack I’m going to show you comes in HD and what would it be, just check it out. This pack is called Cobblecraft Texture Pack.
Cobblecraft Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 is an HD texture pack which overall look so amazing and made by the developer named ‘agentpeter’. This pack is a really successful texture pack for the creator because it is his first one and was created using gimp. As you know for what I have told you that this pack is an HD texture pack, so you will have to download and install MCPatcher and Optifine first, Optifine is recommended. As you can see from some awesome pictures above that could tell you all for what this pack will change your world to be. A bit darker than usual and will be very pleasant to the eyes, so that will increase the mood of wanting to us this pack, thus you will have so much fun as well. If you are looking for a simple pack which contain a bit realistic style and simplistic, this pack is recommended for you all. Most of the textures are replaced or they just overhaul the existing ones with the new ones that look so much better and better! I really like the water in this pack, its color and texture is changed a bit to look way more interesting than before.
So, if you find this Cobblecraft Texture Pack interesting and useful which you think that you can enjoy and have fun with what given by this pack, so why not give this awesome pack a go. Fine details, fine textures, fine resolutions, you will never feel bored of playing Minecraft again, maybe 😛 Just have fun!
Cobblecraft Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 32×32
Cobblecraft Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- Even if this pack comes with 32×32 resolution, still it says that this pack is an HD pack, so the details inside this pack look much better than the picture above
- This pack is 100% completion!
- An HD texture pack, but with low resolution, so most people just judge this pack by its resolution not the details inside it
- This pack requires your Minecraft to have MCPatcher or Optifine installed to use it properly
How to install Cobblecraft Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2
- Optifine is required to make this pack work perfectly
- Download Cobblecraft Texture Pack from the download link below
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder and open it
- Find resourecpacks folder and open it
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the resourcepacks folder