Have you guys ever heard of the modder named chicken_bones? He’s one of those who always provide us good, fun, interesting, entertaining and useful mod for us for a very long time in Minecraftforum? If that doesn’t ring a bell, what about the NEI Mod, Ender Storage, Wireless Redstone, and some other more? Anyway, if you’d like to use one of his mod, you are recommended to have this CodeChickenCore Mod installed first.
CodeChickenCore Mod is a mod that is not really a mod as well. That might sound a bit complicated and confusing right? But I really mean that. Imagine why you have to install Minecraft Forge before you are able to enjoy a certain mod? Because that helps to bring out the best of the particular mod for you to be more functional as well as maximize the full potential.
It goes pretty much the same way like this one. Before you use any mods made by chicken_bones, you will need to have this mod installed and it will work as your organizer or loader. It’s like a main key that you need to open and pull out all the information and features of other mods. So, there is absolutely nothing special about this mod for you to expect though. However, it’s going to be extremely useful for those who are writing script in Java or making mods.
Even if I say so, but it seems like the creator is pretty adamant as you need to ask him for permission as well as he always needs to be credited. Therefore, keep in mind that if you are just a casual modder who loves installing random mods and see how your world change.
CodeChickenCore Mod Main Features
- This is not really a mod, but it’s like a mod loader, custom loader and organizer of other mods that have been develop by chicken_bones
CodeChickenCore Mod Pros and Cons
- This mod is extremely useful for those who love writing script in Java and making mods of their own
- It works well in many versions, which you can install and download it
- This mod is like an add-on that need to install first just like Forge as most of the mods from this creator won’t work without it
How to install CodeChickenCore Mod
- Minecraft Forge is required, so download and install it first with the most proper version
- Download the CodeChickenCore Mod for Minecraft with .zip file from the link download given below
- Go into %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Drag and drop your files downloaded .jar into the mods folder
- Start the game and check the mod