CodeCrafted Resource Pack
Another cool resource pack that will definitely make it clear that the resolution won’t matter at all when you get the simples and simplistic textures based as it will not look that different between the tiers of the resolution. Even if it does, still the texture details you get form it will be much better comparing to other themes of the resource pack. So, I present you this CodeCrafted Resource Pack.
CodeCrafted Resource Pack is a really interesting resource pack coming up with the 16×16 resolution which is pretty low. Most of you would probably know very well that most people enjoy playing with the high resolution resource pack because they get what they want. But somehow it doesn’t really match the concept of the game at all as some of the textures are pretty difficult to look at and try to recognize what it is.
By the way, unlike this awesome pack that gives you the simples texture looking with a little bit of new textured details into every single block as well. With that details, every block that you are going to use will be extremely interesting as you can just enjoy looking at those little details drawn inside. If you are looking for a way to make that details become much easier to look at as they can actually shine with the light, you might want to install the shader pack to improve the whole quality of this pack. Even though this pack runs at the low resolution, but compare with the details and the unique textures that you get, it simply replaces and ignore that resolution immediately as it presents as the 32x by the look of the textures.
If you love playing with the simplistic pack based, I would heavily recommend you guys this CodeCrafted Resource Pack which will completely change your world into a different world with all the textures of everything increased which will also help to maintain the original look to the concept of the game Minecraft as well.
CodeCrafted Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- The resolution of this resource pack 16×16
- This pack is based on the simplistic textures based
- Some custom modified textures added
CodeCrafted Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- If you could spare time a little bit to go download the new texture for the redstone block and so on, overall details will be freaking awesome in your world
- Even if you have this low resolution installed, still you will receive the brand new experience with those amazing looking texture for sure
- For more features and full potential of the pack, you need to download and install either Optifine or MCPatcher first
- There is only one resolution available which is x16
- Some of the blocks in this pack might not be really related to the concept of the pack like those ore blocks
How to install CodeCrafted Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download CodeCrafted Resource Pack from the link download provided below
- Download MCPatcher or Optifine with the most compatible version
- Go to %appdata%
- Look for .minecraft folder
- Open into resourcepacks folder
- Simply drop the downloaded pack here inside the resourcepacks folder
- All done and select the new pack in game