Color Blind Shaders Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10/1.7.2
Color Blind Shaders Texture Pack
Here you are! Another shader texture pack which called Color Blind Shaders Texture Pack. You might get confused of the name because of the word shader right? So, let’s check and read some more information and you will know how this texture pack will make your world become much more interesting! Hope you enjoy.
Color Blind Shaders Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.7.10 is quite a mess texture pack for me at the first glance for the first time because I do not know anything about it, but when I have been playing with this pack for a while and I find the clue that this pack has some potential which is quite interesting. As its name this pack is like the pack for artists which will teach you or give you some education about color blindness. For example, some effects that those color choices have on a particular section of the human population, something like that. This one is quite special and unique which you will not have to select the texture pack from the texture menu selection, but by clicking the Super Secret Settings Mod for a number of times to get the setting that you want to. So, that means you can change any time till you find to one you like to play around with. There are about 9 types of color vision that you can apply to your world. First Trichromatic Color Vision, Deuteranomaly, Deateranopia, Protanomaly, Protanopia, Tritanopia, Tritanomaly, Achromatopsia, and Achromatomally (my favorite).
So, as you can see that there are about 9 types of color vision that you can change, once you get bored with one of them you just change, so you might not be bored for a while. Anyways, be sure to give this awesome Color Blind Shaders Texture Pack.
Color Blind Shaders Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- 9 types of color vision that you can change anytime
- Vision can be changed easily all the time as you want to
- Unique and special, not like the other texture packs
Color Blind Shaders Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- You can apply 9 types of color vision to your Minecraft world anytime you want from the setting option
- You will not be bored for a while playing around with this pack
- Every single type of color vision have their own unique style which all are well-designed
- Some of the color vision are interior than the other which is like useless addition
- Some color vision that has only one color shifted are not different that much, so it’s like you are using the same color vision though
How to install Color Blind Shaders Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download Color Blind Shaders Texture Pack from the link download below
- Select the version that is suitable to your Minecraft
- Press start and type in %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft
- Look for resourcepacks folder and just drop the downloaded file into this folder