Color Code GUI Mod
Don’t you think that the text in Minecraft is starting to get a bit old and too simple? If you do think about that, what you will do to fix them? What about finding new GUI mod? The mod that will completely change the whole text with some tricks that will blow your mind away. So, if you are feeling bored of the same text and color of Minecraft world, I would like to recommend you guys to check this awesome Color Code GUI Mod out!
Color Code GUI Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.8/1.7.10 is one of the mod that I’m using right now about the color of the new GUI which will change something in your world to look much more interesting and you will enjoy it for sure. Originally, this mod was made by the developer named ‘Ghast Hunter’. This mod is actually a small mod, but what it does is big. There will be new buttons added for each of the different color codes which are available for Bukkit servers. All you have to do is just click or hit the button of each color to add the color to your current message. Pretty easy and useful right? Imagine that if you have to spend all the time in the world of Minecraft talking to other people with the white and simple text, how would you feel? That is kind of boring right? Some say that when you are reading something, if they come with different color will make you enjoy much more of reading and will recognize them as well. So, this one is like the method that will make you feel fun not only from reading, but for decorating your text as well. You can even adjust the text to be bold, italic and even underline.
Moreover, there are some new symbols available for you to use as well. So, if you find out how useful of this mod is, why not give this awesome Color Code GUI Mod a go right now? Just download the mod from the link given below and install it to your world and you are ready to have fun talking in the world of Minecraft again.
Color Code GUI Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.8/1.7.10 Main Features
- New GUI for color code added
- New symbols added
- Type of fonts added including bold, italic and underline
Color Code GUI Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.8/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- With this mod installed, you will feel fun typing and talking to each other in the world of Minecraft
- Those color will not make you feel bored like those text used to before
- Actually, this mod is not really necessary because there are some people that want Minecraft to maintain its original of every single thing
- Some people might face those game crashed and some color text error, when they started to apply text though
Color Code GUI Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.8/1.7.10 Change Log
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Color Code GUI Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.8/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the Color Code GUI Mod from the link below
- Press Start menu’ then type in %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’
- Look for ‘mods’ folder
- Drag the .zip file into ‘mods’ folder
- Start the game