Coloured Beds Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10/1.7.2
Coloured Beds Mod
Update new release version! Do you know this mod before? Today I would like to present you about Coloured Beds Mod. Let’s me talk story! You and your friends are having fun with the game of Minecraft. And then your mother coming at your room, her told you that “You should sleep”, you feel tired and upset. Right now! You stay at your bed, and you imagine about your bed. You don’t like a new bed. It can’t make you sleep.
If you are concerned with your bed. You can vent your feelings and creativity in the world of Minecraft. This is an excellent and wonderful. You will receive a unique experience. You will have a creative, concentrate better, and that you have the skills and capabilities in the future. I hope this will be a good starting point, and I hope that this will help you get the best. If you are ready to use this version. You can download it from here.
Coloured Beds Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.6.2 It will allow you to get new experience! More than, you can change your coloured bed and create what ever you want. This is amazing and will help you to get more fun! If you want to get new utility, just look at this mod, then downloading right now! this mod for you. Let’s fun!
Coloured Beds Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.6.2 Changelogs
- Added Utility Beds!
- Reduced the ID used to only 1!
- New Config File (NO COMPATIBILITY WITH OLD CONF FILES)
- Started using ModUpdater Manager.
- Various BugFixes.
Coloured Beds Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.6.2 Main Features
- Add New Colored Beds, but depends on wood color and wood type
- Add Stone, Gold and Obsidian Beds!!
- Add New “Monster” Beds (with unique skin. only creeper, enderman, lava and cow for now)
- Add Pajamas and Ender Pajamas! (if you sleep with pajamas on a mod’s bed, you get regen when you wake up)
- Add New Utility Beds. No more without a bed.
- The Bed has a hidden chest inside it. You can hold shift, make sure that you have nothing in your hand, and right-click on the bed
- Include ModUpdateManager. Never miss a new release!!
- Configuration File (lets you choose the IDs!)
How to install Coloured Beds Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.6.2
- Download the Coloured Beds Mod
- Put the downloaded ZIP file in the Mod folder
- Server -> ServerFolder/mods/
- If you had an older version installed, be sure to delete the config/CBM.cfg, unless the release says differently.
- If minecraft crash on loading
- Telling you that there is a mod duplication about ModUpdaterManager, just open the .ZIP file of the mod and
- delete updatermanager folder.
- Run Minecraft!