It’s a pretty common play style of Minecraft that most people end up crafting the portal in order to travel to a special dimension which is the nether. Actually, this purpose particles flowing out and around the portal make it look so mysterious and amazingly interesting as well. However, some people don’t really like it or feel like they are now too boring to look at, not like the first day since it was released, so here is a mod called Colourful Portals Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 which will allow you to make a little minor change to the portal.
Colourful Portals Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 has been created for the main purpose of giving players the new way to customize the color of the portals not to look the same which is boring. Basically, the portals are now customizable. As you can see, if that is the only feature given by the mod, then it’s not really worth trying out right? There you go, this mod also offers you guys the multi-dimensional and transportation portals as well. To be more specific, the colorful portals can be made from wool, stained clay or stained glass only.
With the given features, you can easily transport or teleport yourself between 2, 3, or even 4 portals which will be based on what material they are made out of or the color of the portal as well. For example, you might want to create red wool portal in your based and another on the surface inside the house, and you can easily travel through these 2 portals with the exactly same place depending on what I’ve already mentioned.
This gives you so many destination located at your own will, even though, they are eventually limited, but you can demolish and create a new one anytime you want. To start with, you need to get your hands on a bucket of Colorful water, 3 iron ingots, and a gold ingot to make the ‘Almost Stain Proof Bucket. Then, you can just fill that bucket with each of the dyes. Lastly, right click that new Bucket of Dyes and now you have your own Bucket of Colorful Water
The best highlight from this Colourful Portals Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 is that you can make a portal of almost any shape, no matter how long it is, but make sure that it doesn’t exceed 1 blocks from the placement of the colorful water. Most importantly, you can even create single block portal which can be carried in your inventory and you can place wherever you want to use it which is extremely convenient.
Colourful Portals Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 Main Features
- This mod gives players new portals which can be connected between each other by color
- Basically, you are allowed to create the colorful portals with the mod installed
- Portals are now created in any form of shape that you would like to
Colourful Portals Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Not only can you make colorful portals with different colors, also the portals that have the same color will connect and attach the way out to each other
- This gives players such a useful way to travel between 2 different places
- You can have more than 2 or 3 connected portals
- You can break them and create new one anytime and anywhere you want
- This mod needs Minecraft Forge to work without any problem
- Having too many portals might start to confuse you
- Of course, it’s way too convenient when it comes to traveling to different dimensions
How to install Colourful Portals Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10
- Download Minecraft Forge with the most compatible version and have it installed to your game first
- Download Colourful Portals Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 from the link download below as well as the most compatible version
- Search for %appdata%
- Look for .minecraft folder and open in
- Head into mods folder
- Copy the downloaded file and paste it into this folder
- All done, start the game and have fun