ComCraft BetterDefault Texture Pack
Do you like to play the default? If you are the one who like to use the default texture, but you get bored and want to change something in the default texture that will give you new atmosphere. So, now I’d like to suggest about the better one texture, but still classic also. Let’s check this ComCraft BetterDefault Texture Pack out.
ComCraft BetterDefault Texture Pack is the texture pack that improved all the details of default texture, in order to give you the new atmosphere of the game. Therefore, the people who like to play the default Minecraft texture should get this one because it still look classic, but more beautiful and colorful. Although the texture pack more beautiful and colorful, but it’s still workable on low spec-computer. So if you can play the default texture that mean you can use this texture pack too.
Finally, I hope all of you guys will enjoy with the Texture Pack. It is appropriate for player who like to play classic texture, but still remains the feeling of Minecraft.
ComCraft BetterDefault Texture Pack Main Features
- All block looks and colors are improved.
- All color look more colorful
ComCraft BetterDefault Texture Pack Pros and Cons
- More colorful
- Better surfaces of each block
- Look more realistic
- Low spec-computer can handle this pack
- There are some bug can not be fixed
ComCraft BetterDefault Texture Pack Change log
- Reduce brighter of the sun
- Helmet slot display changed
- Add cracks to menu options
- Cake look more darker
- Cookies look more darker
- Change some textures that did not update
How to install ComCraft BetterDefault Texture Pack
- Requires MCPatcher or Optifine
- Download and Install MCPatcher or Optifine, but i think Optifine is better
- Download the ComCraft BetterDefault Texture Pack form the link below
- Search for %appdata% folder and look for “.minecraft” folder
- Find “resourcepacks” folder in the “.minecraf” folder
- Drag the .zip file into the “resourcepacks” folder
- Run the game