Conquest Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.4
Looking for a really good, unique style texture pack? I would recommend you to give this Conquest Texture Pack a go. This pack is made by ‘monsterfisher’. Still this is in development, but the overall look awesome.
Conquest Texture Pack is a texture pack which is made and based on JohnSmiths which will bring a dark, rustic feeling and the atmosphere to Minecraft. This pack comes with a 32×32 texture packs which looks very good with this pack. Even if this pack is just 32x resolution, still look awesome. That might be because this pack uses dark accents colors to bring out a rich and professional feel. This pack also has two different versions of lightmap depending on your preference to choose which one would you like to play. Also this pack does look like a medieval style, but if you are expert at building things, you could make it like a real modern style which reflect how medieval it is. There are some mod support too included Better Than Wolves, Balcons Weaponsmod, bumpmapping/normalmap support which would make your game-play becomes better.
You can also customize the sound or use the custom sounds by commanding in-game. Type /playsound [Name of the sound] [@p/a/r/personname] [location of where the sound is played from [x][y][z] the customized music too. You can also use this command in chat or with commandblocks. Also, this pack does require Optifine in order to install and properly use it. Be sure to check this awesome Conquest Texture Pack out.
Conquest Texture Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 32×32
- This pack does nothing out of the ordinary, but focus on improving overall look of Minecraft
- The use of dark accented, rich colors help to bring out the professional style
Conquest Texture Pack Pros and Cons
- All of the new features and functions are all correctly and erpertly textured
- This pack is also fully compatible to use for client single-player and multi-player
- This pack is still in development, so there are some textures missing.
- Requires Optifine in order to install and properly use it
How to install Conquest Texture Pack
- Download and install Optifine
- Download Conquest Texture Pack
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find’ resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Run the game
- Select the texture from the option menu