Don’t you like the looking of all the thing that you see in your world? If you don’t, what would you do to that, you are going to find some new mods and resource packs as helpers to enhance the overall looking in your world right? But sometimes, those tools are not enough for what you really want. Here is the new shaderpack that will totally improve all the graphic and looking of your world in the game Minecraft and bring it to another level called Continuum Shaderpack Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10.
Continuum Shaderpack Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 is actually an addition for another mod which is SEUS or Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders which is like the main or the original of this one. If you have never tried that one before, you might not understand the concept of this one. This will be like an add-on stuff that improves some features of the original shader mod like those GLSL and it also increases the demands on your computer when its resource while it’s going to render the new graphics with epic light and shadow effects added to the world.
That’s how your world will be like if you take a good look at the screenshots above. Actually, this mod will just sharpen up most of the effects like lighting and shadow effects in SEUS. If you want to see the most efficient and a good team work, you’d better use this one with the SEUS only as if you use with any other shaderpack, you won’t see much different though. Or even lead you to unwanted problems like performance issues, game crashes and so on.
If you find this shaderpack different from any others like it gives you more than what you have expected the look in your game to be, this might actually be your new cup of coffee that you are going to enjoy the game much more this might be because this Continuum Shaderpack Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 enhance the quality and graphic in the game.
Continuum Shaderpack Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 Main Features
- Stunning graphic of the shadows that moves Minecraft into another level
- Glossy blocks when exposed to the rain
- 3D looking to be more realistic
- Global Illumination, Volumetric Clouds, PCSS Soft Shadows, Parallax Occlusion Mapping, Physically Based Rendering, Gerstner Waves Based, Insane Secret Rendering, and Dynamic Weather system added
Continuum Shaderpack Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- With this shaderpack installed, you will have more option in order to increase the graphic looking of your world
- Your world will be filled with stunning graphic about the lighting, shadow, and realistic looking
- Minecraft Forge required, you should download and install it first
- GLSL shader Mod or the base shader and install it before you install the mod
How to install Continuum Shaderpack Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10
- Download Continuum Shaderpack Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 from the download link below
- Be sure to download the latest or the most compatible version only
- Download Minecraft Forge and install it first
- Download GLSL Shader Mod and install it
- Search for %appdata% and look for .minecraft
- Head into mods folder
- Copy and paste the downloaded file into the mods folder
- Start the game and select the new shader style in the game