Coros Mods For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10/1.7.2
Another interesting mods that come as a package. There are about 6 mods included in this mod which if you want to have the finest experience and fun, you will have to download and install all of them. Each of them has individual feature that even if you install one of them, you could have a lot of fun that you will never want to quit playing this awesome Coros Mods again anymore.
Coros Mods For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 is a really interesting mod pack including Adventuring Mods, Dimension Mods, Weather Mods, Al Enhancement Mods, Particle Mods, and Convenience Mods. First of all, Adventure mod that comes with Hostile Worlds that is full of fledged dimension that have a terrifying generation, it’s like the world are doomed to be destroyed by those giant world eaters, this also has a multi- staged boss battle. There is also the ability to wield particles by defeating the boss or the blocks. Coming up with the new dimension that called ZombieCraft, it’s something like Minecraft + Navi Zombie, if you can image how it would be :D. Next, the weather mods including of Local Weather and Stormfronts and Weather and Tornadoes. Simply, it will replace vanilla clouds. Also, it adds in wind, leaves, waves, and more intense storms and tornadoes. The particle mods with particle man is like a remake version which will allow you to pull, store and control particles with the given glove. You can shoot a spray of particles to fight against your enemies, or even make a shock wave from the shield that you create to protect automatically. Another two convenience mods that are MovePlus and Auto Farmer which will help you to have to ability to dodge or do double jump. Also, help you to speed up farming tedium as well.
Anyways, what is interesting about this mod is that all the zombies are smarter, something like if they see some light that is very far away that will come to investigate. When you do mining for blocks, those zombies will be alerted to your position. More than that, when you get hurt there will be spill of blood, and when your health is low, you will bleed out once in a while. So, this mod is freaking awesome, be sure to give this Coros Mods a go.
Support developer : http://www.patreon.com/Corosus
Coros Mods For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Main Features
- This Coros mods contain 6 mods in it including Adventuring Mod, Dimension Mod, Weather Mod, Al Enhancement Mod, Particle Mods, Convenience Mods
Coros Mods For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- Awesome features given by each of the mods
- If you install all of them (mods), you will see how awesome this package is
- The finest fun that you have never experienced before, you can find in this mod pack
- This is a pretty strict mod which you will have to install all of mods when played for the finest fun
- the last version, it is still under development.
How to install Coros Mods For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first
- Download all of Coros Mods including 6 mods
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft
- Create a new folder and name it ‘mods’, if you have it already, just do nothing
- Copy and paste 6 mods into this folder
- Start the game, select mods menu in the main menu and check if there are 6 new mods added