Don’t you feel bored of the game thing that you have to do in your Minecraft world? It’s like everything is the same old thing that you have to face yourself to get through it every day and that’s kind of boring which you want to find something new to do and what I really want to recommend you guys is the new map that you will find yourself enjoy it a lot with the new map called Count Okytmas’ Mansion Map.
Count Okytmas’ Mansion Map is the map that created by the creative developer named SamTymoczko which this one is his second foray into map making. As you can see in some screenshots above, you might know how this map will be like. Of course, it looks so creepy and absolutely, there is a story or the background behind this map. You are traveling and your car was just dead outside of a creepy mansion which you need some help with the phone of the people living in that mansion to call for a mechanic. Will they take you as a guess with a cup of tea or you are going to be used as their scary experiments. Actually, this map is quite large and I know that you might expect for some jumpscares, but there are not! All the scary and creepy thing are the atmosphere which you will really enjoy the content provided much more.
With those new atmosphere of the new map called Count Okytmas’ Mansion Map with the new content as well, you are going to find yourself being delivered into another world that you will get rid of boring feelings without realizing it. So, this map is a must to download and try out!
Count Okytmas’ Mansion Map Main Features
- This map is just a custom map made out beautifully
- Creepy atmosphere added
Count Okytmas’ Mansion Map Pros and Cons
- The atmosphere given in this map will really make you feel like you are playing in that role
- This map is really well-created and creative
- Even if this map looks so scary and creepy, but there is no jumpscares
- Minecraft Forge needed to make the mod sustainable
How to install Count Okytmas’ Mansion Map
- Download Count Okytmas’ Mansion Map from the link download given below
- Be sure to select and download the version that is most suitable to your Minecraft’s version
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft
- Find saves folder and open it
- Copy and paste the full downloaded file into the saves folder
- Start the game, select the new map from the main menu with the load game option