Countless Creepers Mod
This’s a mod which made by ‘JuicyGoosie’. READ PLEASE, do not pass this mod yet, I’m afraid that some of you guys would think that the title of this mod says countless creeper. Actually, this mod does not add infinity creepers to the game, but adjust it to have the skin or type of them depending on each biomes they are.
There are about over 10 of them, for example Ocean creeper, they will only spawn in ocean, do not think that ocean is the most safest ways to escape from monster anymore hehe. Hell Creppers, they will spawn in the Nether! Watch out of them, so that you won’t get blown up. Ender Creepers which will spawn in the end and look like Enderman. Snow Creppers, will spawn in taiga biomes and look so white lol. Swamp Creeper, this thing spawns in swamps of course. Desert Creeper, spawns in desert and look like a sand block. Not only the creepers that spawns and have the looks depending on the biomes, but there are also some of the special ore creepers, like Iron, Gold, Redstone, Lapis, Diamond, and Emerald Creepers too.
This mod is a very interesting mod for me, but if it does for you, be sure to check this Countless Creepers Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.2 out! I really love the idea! Diamond for you, the creator.
Countless Creepers Mod Main Features
- This mod will add countless creeper, but not infinity of them, just add over 10 types and skins of them which are depending on each biomes they are in!
Countless Creepers Mod Pros and Cons
- Many more types and various skins of creepers which will make you enjoy playing Minecraft much more. The colorful creepers will help to entertain you for sure!
- This mod requires Modloader or Minecraft Forge to properly install the mod
Countless Creepers Mod Change Log
- Some minor bug issues fixed
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Countless Creepers Mod
- Download and install Modloader or Minecraft Forge for more feature available and to prevent some bug issues that might occur
- Download Countless Creepers Mod from the download link below
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Start the game, check if the mod is completely installed
- Have fun!