Craft Convenience Mod
This Craft Convenience Mod might look extremely useful, but it really is though. This is a mod that will add some new functionalities into the game which all will be based on the crafting recipes. Basically, there will be new recipes for you to craft and enjoy playing around with because everything is going to be simpler and easier.
Craft Convenience Mod is a mod that has been designed to give players more functionalities to standard Vanilla Minecraft recipes as well as improve a few of them. First of all, you already know that you can craft the stained blocks right? With this mod installed, you can craft multiples of them up to 8 at a single time by using or placing the blocks to be dyed with the same crafting grid. With this feature, you can gather and have dyed materials much easier with ease. Not only that because this technique or feature can be applied the same way with blocks of slime balls to make multiple of sticky pistons. Also, some recipes require you far less material to craft as well like stairs that you only need 3 planks now. Moreover, Glass Bottles not can be crafted with either glass blocks or glass panes with 8 and 3 bottles respectively.
Everything seems to be simpler and easier with the useful features given by this Craft Convenience Mod. However, there is still the last feature that allows you to upgrade your wooden tools using the same materials placed just like the tools that they are representing. This one is quite confusing for me, can’t tell if this wastes a few materials or make everything become more convenient.
Craft Convenience Mod Main Features
- This mod gives players more functionality to standard Vanilla Minecraft crafting recipes as well as improves a few
- You can now craft multiples of the stained blocks by using dye
Craft Convenience Mod Pros and Cons
- With this mod installed, you can craft most of everything much simpler and easier and some recipes require you less materials as well
- Some recipes that can’t be crafted, now they can with the features of this mod
- This mod needs Minecraft Forge to operate
- Everything is useful except the upgrades of wooden tools to higher tiers as it seems that you use extra wooden block for it
How to install Craft Convenience Mod
- Download and install Forge first before continue installing
- Download Craft Convenience Mod from the given link below and be sure to download the version that suit your game best, otherwise it won’t work
- Go to %appdata% and open in the .minecraft folder
- Look for mods folder and put the downloaded file in there
- All done