Craft++ Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
Another great mod that I can’t really wait to present you guys is the mod called Craft++ Mod. By its name, most of you would probably guess of something new for the recipes right? Actually, it’s quite close to that, but what this mod does is more than that, but the main thing in this mod would be to allow the most possible concept for the enchantment and the crafting to be more available in the world of Minecraft.
Craft++ Mod is a really interesting mod that aim to be more like an expansion of the Vanilla world. That’s really great right, as it seems to help maintaining the original concept of the play style of Minecraft. Anyways, what this mod does is add in the new enchantments as well as items, abilities and some new crafting recipes. There are so many features included in this mod and just a few of them that are way too op that you might find it less interesting. So, what I would like to introduce first is the new enchantment of the blazing that can be applied into pickaxe. Its ability is to smelt blocks instantly as you mine them, this is extremely useful and convenient as it will work just like a furnace to automatically smelt the blocks as they are mined. The another one is the homing enchantment that will instantly destroy the blocks that you aim for 32, 64, and 128 block range depending on tier of the homing enchantment. What’s more, you ask? It’s the dynamite that now works as throwable TNT. Moreover, you have the new recipes for the boat as well as it can be crafted by using stone and obsidian which is of course stronger than the frail wood ones. More than that, the obsidian boat can be placed and sailed in the lava pit. It becomes more realistic when you have better flexibility for the sign when placing as it won’t automatically bring up the text GUI for you to type it as now you need to use an ink sack to start writing on it.
For what I’ve already mentioned about the features in this mod, that’s not all you will get, but there are many more things that you can do with this mod even if they are all written here, it would approximately take about 2-3 pages. But, what I find most important feature in this mod is the crafting pad that allow you to use the crafting table grid anywhere you want. So, these are the useful stuff that you should not miss in this Craft++ Mod.
Craft++ Mod Main Features
- This mod works pretty much like the enhancement to be an expansion to the Vanilla world
- There are new enchantments added as well as new items and abilities that have never been in Minecraft world before
- Everything and recipes included are configurable
Craft++ Mod Pros and Cons
- With this mod installed, you can even craft the obsidian boat that allow you to sail in the lava pit
- Most of the features provided by this mod aim to be blend perfectly into the theme of Vanilla Minecraft which is great in maintaining the original concept of the game
- As there are some new powerful enchantments, you can have even more fun using the new enchanted tools and other stuff.
- Everything works just fine and seems to suit the theme and the concept of the Vanilla play style, except the high level tier of the homing enchantment that seems to be extremely op that you can just right click to destroy all the blocks in range
- Minecraft Forge is heavily required, so you have to download and install it first before installing this mod
How to install Craft++ Mod
- Download Craft++ Mod from the link download below
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Browse to %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Inside mods folder, you just drop the mod file that you downloaded into it
- All done, start the game and check if the mod is properly installed and worked