Craftable Waypoints Mod
Starting a first day in Minecraft seems to be easy for veteran players, but what about those who are new to the game? They probably get lost easily and if they are one of your friend that you need to take care of all the time, that would ruin all the fun right? So, why don’t you just have this Craftable Waypoints Mod installed and you and your friend will never be apart anymore as you will have a new meeting and accurate location whenever you and your friends do not stick together.
Craftable Waypoints Mod is one of the most useful mod out there which will do exactly just like the title suggests. First of all, it implements four new recipes. First one is the recipe to craft a waypoint, next is to color a waypoint, third one is to name a waypoint and the last one is the new wand. Basically, you would know that most of the waypoint related mod seem to be way too easy to use without you having to put any effort into.
So, it means that your first day will be like a piece of cake. However, this one has brought the waypoint related mod to a new level with some effort needed for crafting them. You even have to craft a color and name just to color and name the waypoint yourself. In addition, the mentioned wand seems to be optional for all of them in my honest opinion as it allows you to teleport to a certain waypoint without having to run yourself into. So, it’s way too convenient and is not good at all. But for overall contents provided by this mod is entirely good. You don’t have to worry about yourself getting lost anymore with the highlighted waypoint that can be visible at all times.
As it’s supposed to be visible at all times will help you not to get lost, but you know what? If you have a ton of them located in your world that will look so messy. Be sure to manage it well. You need to remove the unused one just to make sure that it won’t hurt your eyes. Hopefully, this Craftable Waypoints Mod will be one of your favorite mod that taste best comparing to other waypoints related mods out there.
Craftable Waypoints Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.8 Main Features
- This mod does exactly just like the title suggest which is implement a new recipe to craft a waypoint which can be placed as well as named it. This waypoint will be highlight with the shade of light to show exactly where it is
- There is a special wand added as well as its recipe, this wand is used to allow players to teleport to any waypoint by clicking + holding the right mouse button towards a certain waypoint
Craftable Waypoints Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.8 Pros and Cons
- As you have waypoints now, there is no need for mini-map in-game that is quite too powerful as navigator and warner. Anyways, with these waypoints you won’t be lost again
- Also, this mod allows you to color the waypoint which is quite useful that can help you differentiate each waypoint
- The new wand that allows you to teleport to a specific waypoint is extremely useful and convenient
- There are only two cons about this mod, first one is very well-known one which is the requirement of Minecraft Forge or Forge installer. The other one is if you have too many waypoints, your world will look so messy as of those will highlight with the shade of light everywhere you look at because it’s purpose is to be visible at all times
How to install Craftable Waypoints Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.8
- This mod requires Minecraft Forge to work properly with fully functionality and feature, so download and have it installed first
- Download Craftable Waypoints Mod with .jar or .zip file from the link download provided below
- Be sure to get both files with the most compatible version comparing to your game
- Navigate yourself to your Minecraft directory or simply search for %appdata%/.minecraft
- Look for mods folder and open it
- Place the downloaded mod file into the mods folder
- All done and enjoy