Craftaxia Resource Pack
Do you guys know about bucket fill pack ? It’s a resource pack which has been done a hundred thousand times. Maybe most people would know about it, and now new one has come out which is called Craftaxia Resource Pack.
Craftaxia Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.7.10/1.7.2 is a resource pack which will make everything single block in the game look so smooth, too smooth. The textures are clean but not enough. Due to its look or the come out become like this because it was made with a bit of really easy option. That I said, too smooth, this is because the creator did not use many shades of color in every single block. All shapes and style are from the Vanilla texture pack. If you are newbies this one is quite recommended for you to use to start your world. Have you ever felt dismal or worried about things ? If you do try playing Minecraft while using this resource pack, its smooth, bright, colorful will make your day.
Just look at the pictures, you will see how smooth it is. You might not want to miss this awesome Craftaxia Resource Pack. You’d better give it a go to feel how this pack would give you.
*If you are not satisfied and think this resource pack is freaking bad go to this and give him some feedback : link
*If you see link download error, that because the developer remove this pack.
Craftaxia Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.7.10/1.7.2 Main Features
- Smooth looking, unique resource pack
- Black lines attached with each block are deleted
Craftaxia Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.7.10/1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- Everything looks really smooth, too smooth, its pleasant to look
- It’s pretty suited to people who just start playing Minecraft
- Yet another bucket fill pack
- Lack of details
- Lack shadings
- Not recommend for those players who have been playing Minecraft for a long time, you would get bored easily
How to install Craftaxia Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.7.10/1.7.2
- Download and install Optifine first
- Download Craftaxia Resource Pack
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Go into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the’ resourcepacks’ folder
- Run the game
- Select the texture from the option menu in the game
- Have fun !